Sensation Review August 2-6 (link)

hpugirl27

Hi! This is my first attempt at a cruise review. I just got back from the Sensation 4 day trip on the 6th. I can't figure out how to get pictures in here, but I have started my review up on my blog. So far I have Day 1 done here and am working on Day 2! It's very detailed and picture heavy! I'll post updates in here when I have a new day finished!

Love your blog. And I am a big fan of the Sensation!

Thanks for sharing:)

Thanks so much! We are now fans of the Sensation too! How many times have you sailed on her?

I see you're cruising on the Sunshine in 6 days...have a great time!!! We are thinking of sailing on the Sunshine next. I'd love to hear what you think!

Many thanks for the detailed review. We will be on the Sensation in March, so this is great.

No problem. I had a hard time finding many recent reviews on the Sensation before I left. I see you're going to Grand Turk and Half Moon Cay, I haven't been there yet but they're on my list! Excited to hear how you like them!

Thanks so much! We are now fans of the Sensation too! How many times have you sailed on her?

I see you're cruising on the Sunshine in 6 days...have a great time!!! We are thinking of sailing on the Sunshine next. I'd love to hear what you think!

Been on her twice. Enjoyed both trips. She's so purple. I love it!

Thanks for the well wishes. We are soooooo excited after booking close to a year ago. I will definitely recap/review my experience once we get back!

Been on her twice. Enjoyed both trips. She's so purple. I love it!

Thanks for the well wishes. We are soooooo excited after booking close to a year ago. I will definitely recap/review my experience once we get back!

The wait is the worst!! Can't wait to read your review when you get back!!

Thanks for the review! Sailing 11/15 on the Sensation

That's coming up soon! Have fun!!

Thanks for the review.

We will be taking our first cruise on the Sensation in March 2016 going to Grand Turk - HMC and Nassau.

What were you three favourite things about the Sensation?

Was there anything you felt could be improved on the Sensation?

Thanks again!

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks for the review.

We will be taking our first cruise on the Sensation in March 2016 going to Grand Turk - HMC and Nassau.

What were you three favourite things about the Sensation?

Was there anything you felt could be improved on the Sensation?

Thanks again!

Well, I think they did a great job with the entertainment. The comedians were really funny, and the show 88 keys we thought was excellent, we liked their "lounge singers". There was always plenty to do, the staff made it fun. They also were always working hard to make the ship look good and keep it clean. There were also plenty of lounge chairs available. I don't know if it was the particular timing of our cruise, but it never felt crowded. Always seats to be had, by the pool and in serenity.

One thing that could be improved is that once in a while walking past certain public spaces, we would get a whiff of "sewer smell". I've heard others complain about this on some of the other ships too, so i don't think it's just the Sensation. And it wasn't all the time....but it did happen a few times. And obviously, the ship is older and needs to get spruced up, but nothing that took away from the fun of the cruise!