Cheers Program

Little Elm

Did I read the "rules" of Cheers right? Drinks over $10.00 are not on the program? That would rule out all of Red Frog Rum Bar. That sounds nuts, and would rule the program out for me.

not sure what menu you were looking at, but there's only a few things on ship that aren't included. souvineer cups are not included, but the drinks are.

Carnival_RedFrogRumBarMenu.pdf

Did I read the "rules" of Cheers right? Drinks over $10.00 are not on the program? That would rule out all of Red Frog Rum Bar. That sounds nuts, and would rule the program out for me.

So don't buy it and you can buy all the red frog rum bar drinks you want one at a time.

Yes unlike other cruise lines drink package where you just pay the remaining balance over $10/12, on carnival you pay the full drink price with a 25% discount. I sailed the Splendor last week with Cheers and never ran into an issue with a drink I wanted being over $10, however I am I simple drinker. Beers were $6-8, a vodka drink (single shot) was $8.95, a shot of baileys with desert was $6.95, and there was plenty of wine choices under $10. I was able to get a decent Pinot Noir for $8.50.

Sandy yes the package includes beers, but 1 at a time you can't use 5 of your 15 for a bucket.

easiest way to remember it is simply things over 10.00 are not included, but you get 25% off. Keep in mind you can only have ONE drink every 5 minutes, so no buckets of beer, but you can ask for an unopened beer and a bucket of ice, and collect your own bucket of beer.

Sharing drinks (IE the big tubes of beer, pitchers, etc)

I posted the red frog tequila bar menu, theres one single drink over 10.00, the rest of the items over 10.00 are shareable drinks.

Did I miss something. Looking at a few online images of the red frog rum bar. I only see one run that is over $10. Granted the sharable drinks are over this.

THANK YOU!!!

Its like no one wanted to read my posts. ONE drink on their menu is not included, thats it!

The OP must not have read the menu, OR was talking about the tasting program they do, where you get to taste a bunch at once, with cheers, you can simply try them all anyway.