Coral Sands Resort for Carnival 5/30/2006

SomewhereBeyondTheSea

I'm not sure if this will work but hey - let's just give it a shot!

Last year my friends and I went to Belize for our first time. We booked an excursion through Coral Breeze - Snorkel and then lunch at Caye Caulker. Caye Caulker was nice. It was a quite little Island. But it wasn't what we had imagined. There really wasn't anywhere to swim besides the split.

Well, we will be back in Belize again next year - May 30th, 2006 on the Carnival Valor to be exact. I found a great place called Coral Sands Beach Resort. It sounds great. The boat picks you up from Belzie City and takes you to the resort. At the resort they have a Tiki Bar, a band or R & B music, lunch, snorkeling, kyaking - the whole nine. The propblem is - They do not have a contract with Carnival (as of yet) therefore, if the cruiselines that they are in contract with are not in port on that day - they do not open. On the other hand they will open if you have a group of 30 people. I have about 10 people traveling in my group - obvisously not enough for them to open. I'm hoping this thread will help me recruit people on my sailing that are interested in the same thing. If so, please let me know. You may send me an email and in the subject line put Belize. You will be able to book your own reservation we will just have to use 1 reservation name so that we can all spend a relaxing day at Coral Sand Beach Resort. All we need is 30 people so if your interested please send an email :)

You may email me at Littlebit112@aol.com

subject: Belize

Hope to hear from you soon!!

Archived