Navigator of the Seas

debash

I am leaving out of Miami on cruise that sails at 5pm. What is the time I can get on the ship? And on the other side, what time do we get off the ship the following week?

Need to make plans for transportation from Ft Lauderdale

Thanks

We arrived at the pier (June, 2005) at 11:30 and we in our cabin by 12:30. We got off the ship around 10:00 the next weekend. We were told that there was a delay due to Customs (was a holiday weekend).

I recommend flying in the day before your cruise, and scheduling a flight no earlier than 1:30 on your departure day.

Hope this helps and have fun planning :D

###

DEFINITELY fly in at least a day before your cruise... Under "normal" circumstances embarkation begins somewhere between 11am & noon, but there can be delays.

Under "normal" circumstances disembarkation begins at around 7:30am, but there can be Customs & Immigration as well as baggage handling delays.

You didn't say what time of year you're going, but keep in mind that FLL is a nightmare on winter weekends with all of the passengers from Port Everglades, as well as all of the Miami passengers who use it. It's normally about a 30-45 minute drive from the Port of Miami to FLL, but don't even think of cutting it close as both the check-in and security lines at FLL are extremely long on winter weekends.

Archived