A Sail & Sign Question !!

IrishBoy

Regarding the sail & sign cards, if I load it up with cash, say €1,000 and at the end of the cruise I have €150 left (I doubt it), how would carnival refund the remainder to me. I live in Europe so a cheque drawn on a US bank would be no good. I know I can use my credit card to cover the card but at least with the cash I will have a good idea of how much is going out Thanks in advance for any advice.

Gerry :rolleyes:

Regarding the sail & sign cards, if I load it up with cash, say €1,000 and at the end of the cruise I have €150 left (I doubt it), how would carnival refund the remainder to me. I live in Europe so a cheque drawn on a US bank would be no good. I know I can use my credit card to cover the card but at least with the cash I will have a good idea of how much is going out Thanks in advance for any advice.

Gerry :rolleyes:

I haven't been, but I have a German friend who cruised a while back, and she told me she got the check back in dollars the night she left the ship, and was able to cash it in Euro's before she left the states.

Make sure to goto the purser's deck the night before u get off the ship. The lines are horrible when your getting off the ship. I always went to the prusers deck at 3 or 4 in the morning to do my business just cause i'm a drunk and was up all night partying.

Archived