Champagne Catamaran Sail & Snorkel

sghetrick

My husband and I took this excursion during our 9/3 Zuiderdam cruise. It was the best one we booked. The captain was a younger man named Rocco and he had two female assistants who helped him. He explained so much - from safety issues on the boat to historical data of the area. We saw dolphins. The snorkel equipment provided was excellent quality and super clean. As soon as we were underway, drinks were provided. We snorkled for about an hour or so. On the return trip, you wouldn't believe the nice lunch provided - cheese slices with french bread, cut up fruit and coconut chunks, pretzels and other snack foods plus the champagne and something called a Pain Killer that one of the ladies prepared. Afterwards they came around with candy! A very nice trip and good people - I don't know if they rotate staff or if you would get the same ones - but a quality experience.

Archived