All Things Carnival Splendor - Just The Facts

Travel R

Question re lido deck, buffet area. There are stairs to an upper level on other Carnival ships I've been on. Seems to be an easy area to find seats, very quiet. On one ship they had fish & chips & seafood. On another there was a pasta bar. What's there on Splendor? Is it where the rotisserie is? Is tandoori there too or is it on deck 9?

from reading reviews this seems to be where the rotisserie is, excellent place to find a seat!!!

Where can I find the steakhouse menu?

See: http://www.beyondships2.com/carnival-splendor-menus.html

Note: I was not impressed with their food from the food demo they game, however, my buddy his son, and other pre-teen all ordered Pinnacle's steak or surf and turf while in the MDR each night (for a $20 surcharge), and enjoyed their entrees.

• 3 months later...

The stairs from 9 to 10 lead to a "rotisserie" wasn't impressed by the offerings when we checked it out (sailed 12/13-12/20. In fact, have to tell you, wasn't impressed by the food altogether. In our 18 different cruises (4th on CCL) this is the first time that all 4 of us at our (MDR late sitting) table had to send dinner back ... multiple times. Lunch at Lido was okay, saved by the tandoori on most days. Beef in the MDR was awful. Either tasteless (prime rib) or chemically tasting (petit filet). Again saved by Indian vegetarian. If/when I get the time, I may write a review, but unlike many posters it will be a review,, not a blow by blow, dy by day tranvelogue of our cruise.

I don't beliebe that one shuold have to pay a $20 surcharge to get edible beef at dinner