Silversea Water Cooler: Welcome! Part Two

CC Help Michell

Oh Dear .... Ocado have just added LPGS to it's list. :mad:

Somehow I have to keep wifey away from Ocado. They have knocked £20 off as an opener but that still leaves 90 quid a glug. :eek: I might have to buy a bottle and quietly do an SS ie decant the Breddon into the LPGS ... but .... I bleedin well luv the old girl. :(

What to do. :confused:

Jeff

294780011_0_640x640.jpg?identifier=f6c7cedba5a63c2993120376f9d4e24f

Edited by UKCruiseJeff

Agree with the gals Jeffers.......to a point....get a case of the stuff....you know it makes sense...as Del Boy would say!! [emoji6]

Been wrapping presents today and fixing the makeshift christmas bar up....sherry is going down very nicely......Hic !

S[emoji5]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks all. Being a bloke who always fessies up ... it cuts out the grief when I "do somethiong wrong" ... I told her and she said "Good Grief .... I far prefer Breddon. I only take LPGS on BA and because they bathe us in the stuff and I have it for free when in First and they list it at 300 quid a bottle ... and it is my sworn duty to ensure we can get through several thousand quids worth between Heathrow and Singapore ..... and back .... not to mention Sydney ."

I am so proud of that pioneering frontiering spirit. Neil Desperandum! Peace and Good Will pervades La Cucina.

:)

Jeff

Edited by UKCruiseJeff

Thanks all. Being a bloke who always fessies up ... it cuts out the grief when I "do somethiong wrong" ... I told her and she said "Good Grief .... I far prefer Breddon. I only take LPGS on BA and because they bathe us in the stuff and I have it for free when in First and they list it at 300 quid a bottle ... and it is my sworn duty to ensure we can get through several thousand quids worth between Heathrow and Singapore ..... and back .... not to mention Sydney ."

I am so proud of that pioneering frontiering spirit. Neil Desperandum! Peace and Good Will pervades La Cucina.

Jeff

Oh Jeff, what can I say except :D

You are one very lucky bloke J! But now you are on the hook to find a lovely gesture to replace it with. I'm sure you will come up with something awesome! :)

No Need.

I have promised her that I will do my solemn and ancient fertility dance when I put my pants over my trousers and prance up and down preening my feathers and waggling my bum in her face.

One year I predict she will become all sweaty and excited and shortly afterwards another baby will arrive.

What woman could want for more.

Jeff

No Need.

I have promised her that I will do my solemn and ancient fertility dance when I put my pants over my trousers and prance up and down preening my feathers and waggling my bum in her face.

One year I predict she will become all sweaty and excited and shortly afterwards another baby will arrive.

What woman could want for more.

Jeff

hmm.. I suspect my husband has learned a few things from you !

What colour are your feathers?

J...Is this what your performance looked like? :)

No. Those birds know nuffink!

I like to place myself between her and the TV, and she is so overcome with emoshun she tries to pretend I'm not there ..... but ....

If that's a variation of mince pie, I'm so jealous.

mysty, do we call Jeff BFB from now on?

BFB? :confused:

It's butter puff pastry with that enriched brandy soaked fruit including glace cherries and stuff. It's got a peel-less marmalade glaze to give it a touch of tarte to offset the sweetness and some pearl sugar.

It took five minutes to prepare and 25 minutes in the oven. So start to mouth was about 30 minutes. So simple. Not scenic ... a bit rustic ... but it was good .....

Jeff

9A0739AE-5650-4EBA-9E39-2A71999A30A5.jpg

:D

"Boris Johnson has said US presidential hopeful Donald Trump’s claim that “police are afraid for their own lives” in areas of London because of radical Muslims is “complete and utter nonsense”, and said the only reason to avoid areas of New York is “the risk of meeting Donald Trump"

Jeff