UK Reviews of the Week by Travel addic, matthewbaty & Ajs1993!

Admin

Every Thursday, we'll randomly select three cruise reviews to feature here! Plus, we'll send each member a Cruise Critic logo item. We hope they enjoy it!

Britannia Superb! by Travel addic

We have just returned from a week in the Norwegian Fjords on Britannia and had a brilliant time. The ship is very impressive. Having never cruised before we did not really know what to expect but we were certainly not disappointed. Embarkation was very organised and there were plenty of staff to point you in the right direction. Our cabin was very well equipped with a lovely big comfy bed and was immaculately clean. We had a decent sized fridge, a large flat screen TV and a shower large than most hotel rooms I have stayed in. Continue reading... Superb!

Brilliance of the Seas Wonderful memories of amazing places by matthewbaty

After several years bringing up young children, working busy jobs, generally getting older, more tired and fatter, this was a much anticipated 1st real holiday for us and the children. We got our first taste of cruising on Serenade of the Seas in Alaska in 2005 and loved the experience of seeing some pretty inhospitable but interesting places from the comfort of a floating hotel. The Baltic Cruise seemed like a fantastic option for us- leaving from Harwich, visiting countries that possess intrigue and rich history without a searing hot sun to exhaust us and render our fair complexions charred. Continue reading... Wonderful memories of amazing places

Thomson Majesty Read this before negative reviews!!! by Ajs1993

I have just returned from this cruise with my parents and 2 younger brothers and just wanted to write a review to describe how absolutely brilliant it was!!! I read a lot of negative reviews before going and it worried me a lot as my whole family were so excited and this was our first cruise. Corfu is a lovely place and the flight there/check in to the cruise was all very smooth and pleasant. Our bags were waiting for us at our cabin doors and our cabin, an outside plus on deck 3, was a lovely room. Continue reading... Read this before negative reviews!!!

Why not share your own cruise stories by writing and submitting your review! Your could be featured, and *you* could be wearing some logo stuff on your next cruise!

Write a Cruise Review

Edited by Admin