Baron Bliss Lighthouse & Belize Sign

cbtengwife

Can anyone give me your opinion on this? I would like to take a taxi to get a picture of Baron Bliss Lighthouse and then to take a picture of Belize sign at Buttonwood Bay Park. How long it would take to do? About how much taxi ride would cost? Thanks in advance on any advice/tips you can give me.

Youi can walk to the Baron Bliss lighthouse in about 5 minutes. Out the cruise center,(use furthest exit/terminal to you right when facing the pier shops to avoid most if not all of the tour hawkers outside the gates) turn right and walk along the promenade. You can't miss it.

Walk back to the cruise port and grab a taxi. Stay on the side of the road away from the cruise port and stop at the first official taxi (green license plates) to avoid any scammers. Probably about US$3-US$5 each way to the sign and back. There's a tread on the sign below with other information.

• 3 months later...
i was looking for this information too...are the taxi prices per person? Or that should be the total that i pay..i will have 5 in my group

While taxi fares from the TV to the airport are fixed per taxi, I think the local fares are for 1-2 people and it's around an additional 50 cents per passenger for more. But fares are negotiable. Taxis don't have meters. Just agree on the price before getting into the taxi.