Welcome Back Sestrong821

Hey Shari,

Thank you so much for all the great thoughts and info. I'm finally back and everything was wonderful. I will go into a full review once I get us situated.

I have to say it was more than I could have expected and so much fun.

I hope you are doing well and will talk with you soon. I have a lot (A LOT :D ) of pictures to share too.

Talk with you soon

Shelly

LOL girl, you are too funny. No worries we all have those moments. How are you doing? How is planning going?

Talk to you soon,

Shari:p

Kadie ~ Hey, how are you doing? What have you been up too? It's been alittle while since we have talked. I should get my video in another month and a half. I can't wait!! I want to see it again, from a different view.

Shelly - Congrats and welcome back! I can't wait to see your pics and read your review.

And, hello everyone! I've been so crazy at work and had to have a computer reinstall, so I've been pretty MIA. I hope you are all doing well!

We're down to the 8-month mark, so a fair amount of time, but need to get moving on a couple things like invites as we're making aprt of those ourselves :)

~Traci

Hello again!!

Shelly- I can't wait to see your pictures and hear all about it!!!!

Traci- 8 months! It is getting closer!! Which part of the invites are you making yourselves? What do they look like?

Shari- How are you?? You have to let us know how the video turns out.

How is newlywed life??

Kadie- What is new with you??

The planning is going well (too slow) :o for me. My FI and I just got back from our "travel doctor" last night and we each had to have EIGHT shots!! Apparently there are some scary things in SE Asia! It was a really cool experience though. They had maps for us, a travel magazine with all sorts of things you can order, really good advice,etc...

I have my first dress fitting this Saturday and we will register as well. I can't believe it!!!!!!!! We have made the final payment on our trip and have our hotel reservations confirmed for Singapore.

I am still waiting for the music verdict though (sigh), I STILL don't know how I would like to do my hair and I am searching for a tiara as well. But those things will work themselves out. (If not, I will be having a nervous breakdown) ;)

I start school tomorrow night! So I will have a distraction for a bit!

Hugs to all of you!!

~ Ivy ~

Hey girl, how are you doing? It's been a long time since we have all talked. I miss it. Things here are going good. I have now been married for 4 months today and I love it. Things are even better then they were before. If things could get any better. LOL

How is planning going? Anything new? I will deffinately let you know how the video is when I get it. It shouldn't be to much longer as November is right around the corner.

Well, I am going to go and get some laundry done, but I will talk to you later. Have a great day!!

Shari- I am so happy to hear that newlywed life is so wonderful!! I can NOT believe that it has been 4 months already!! Has it gone by fast for you??

Are you guys planning any future trips ? I'm sure that it will not be as wonderful as your wedding/honeymoon (:)) but any plans??

The dress fitting went really well! I have some pictures that I can send you if you would like to see it. Just email me @ ivy@rsvp-intl.com (anyone else too)

We did not take any "head shots" as I was very tired from a night of "Octoberfest" beer drinking from the night before. I don't usually drink beer (actually I'm not a big drinker at all ever) so I did not feel (or look) my "best". :rolleyes:

I loved the dress and the veil 20 times more than I remembered!! It was so great!! The ONLY thing that I wish we would have done is taken pictures of the dress before it was bustled. The back is so pretty and LONG but we started talking, the seamstress started working, and we took the pictures too late! :( I have my next fitting on 11/13 so hopefully we can take some then. Then maybe if I send you a photo you can see my face! :p

Holly (my sister) & I found her bridesmaid dress (I think that I already posted that) so I am happy to have that taken care of!

It was SO fun to register!! Jeff got bored after about 15 min. but he pushed through and we got it done!!

Well that is all the news from here. Keep us posted on married life and take care, I'll talk to you soon!

HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!

~ Ivy ~

Sounds like things are really coming together, which is always nice to hear. I am so excited for you. Send me an email of your pictures to t_dungey@sbcglobal.net . Next time you will have to show that face of yours. LOL

These past 4 months have gone by so fast. My husband and I were just thinking about it the other day. It's crazy, but good!

We were in the middle of planning our one year and my brother told us he is getting married next June in either the US Virgin Islands or Hawaii. So, if everything goes the way he wants it to we will be going there. Either way it is pretty cool.

Well girl, hope you have a great night. Talk to you soon.

I second that "I wish we all lived closer"!

I miss chatting with everyone too. I'm actually coordinating the reception at a coworker's daughter's wedding next month, I'll need everyone's good thoughts and best wishes again. Hopefully I didn't bite off more than I can chew. ;) I'm setting up the reception room (with help of course), decorating the tables, the cake table and the rest of the room. I'm nervous but she's totally not a bridezilla so hopefully everything will come out exactly as she wants it. They needed someone to set the reception up because they can't get the keys to the reception site until right before the ceremony (at a different location) so since all the friends and family of the couple will be AT the ceremony I volunteered myself and a few helpers. Wish me luck!

Shelly-

Can't wait to see the pictures and hear about the wedding.

Kadie- That is so great that you are doing that reception!! I can't believe that it is coming up! I remember when you first mentioned it! How is the planning coming together?? I'm sure that it will look amazing! You are such a sweetie for doing that!! YOU CAN DO IT!!:D

I'm looking forward to hearing about Shelly's adventure as well!!

Miss the rest of you too! Hope all is well!!

I agree as well. I wish we all lived closer. Hopefully, in the future we will be able to meet. I really miss talking to you girls!!

Kadie ~ Hey girl, it has been awhile. Hope things are going well. I figured you would be busy with work and this reception, so I haven't emailed you too much. I promise I will start again. How has the planning been going? I know you will do a great job, just as you did with your wedding. Being a past bride you have an upper hand. Go get'em girl!!

Ivy ~ Hope you are having a great day!!! Anything new with the plans?

Shelly ~ Can't wait to read that review!!! I am left here in anticipation......LOL

Traci ~ Hey girl, how are you doing today? Hope things are going well with those invites.

Well girls, hope to talk to you all soon. Have a great night!!

Hey all!! I hope everyone has a great weekend planned!!

No real news to report here...

I'm still searching for a tiara. I am going to call this weekend to make a hair appointment to have my hair done in the next few weeks so I will need to have it by then...

I'm just waiting to get the final documents from Princess so I can confirm or find other things to change...:o

This weekend FI is going to have his suits tailored and hopefully look for a tux!! He is going to Las Vegas with some friends to have a guys weekend in a few weeks so he is really excited about that.

Then I will be off to Vegas too a few weeks after that for my bachlorette party. YEA!!

What did you ladies do (or what are you planning) for your bachlorette parties?

That is pretty much it for me....

What abotu the rest of you?

Shelly- I hope newlywed life is amazing and I can't wait to read your review!

Traci- Any invitation news yet? How is everything else coming along?

Kadie- How is the planning coming for the reception? It will be great!! I can't wait to hear how it turns out!!

Shari- Have you heard any news about whether or not you will be going to the USVI or HI???

I hope you all have a great weekend!!

Ivy ~ No news just yet about where we are going. I have been trying to get a hold of my brother, but no such luck. I think he might be avoiding me hmmmm....... kidding I know he is busy with hockey. I will let you know as soon as I hear something.

Have a great weekend and I will talk to you soon again!!

Hey Ladies,

I just got back from my "hen party" as my girlfriend calls it....we went to Canyon Lake, between Austin and San Antonio and stayed in a condo for 2 days. We had to choose the wine for our guests, we are having a bottle in each cabin. That was a hard job!!:D After tasing 8 bottles of wine, we were able to choose the one we like the best and remember it! Needless to say I'm not feeling to well today! It was a great girls weekend...well not really the weekend, I have to work this weekend.

Not much new in the planning department....I'm waiting to hear from TWE. When did they contact y'all for finalizing??

Have a great weekend!

Kristin

Hi Ladies,

I don't check this board as often as I used to, mostly because I dont' have the free time at work to goof off anymore (don't tell anyone :) but I've been trying to check lately and stay in touch because I miss you all.

Sounds like many of you are having fun with bachelorette parties and parties to come, let your hair down and have a great time! Vegas really sounds like a great party.

The planning for the reception I'm coordinating is going well. The bride is doing most of the planning work, I'll be providing the logistics on the day of. I will pick up the cake, set up the cake, set up the tables, ensure the caterers are on time, etc. It will be fun. then, since the photographers won't have a change to, I'll take some (hopefully artist) shots of the tables, favors and cake prior to the guests arriving. I love taking pictures and take any opportunity to practice I can. I'm pretty excited and a little nervous. Hopefully everything will go well. I'm meeting with the bride one more time to go over details before the wedding so I'll be taking TONS of notes, I already have pictures of how the tables will be set up, I'm most nervous about the cake. I will actually be putting it on the pedastal which freaks me out a little, but she doesn't have anyone else to do it so............I'll do my best.

Well, better get back to my studies. Hope everyone is doing well.

Shari-Did you ever get your DVD made?

Kadie- WOW!! You have your hands full with this reception but it sounds as if you are very organized and everything is well thought out!! I know that I keep saying this, (but) you are so sweet to do that!!

I'm sure that the cake will be fine. It will look great up on the pedastal! I always think that that "look" is so elegant.

That is a really good idea to have photos taken of the tables before they are set up!! SMART!!!

If I were getting married close to you, I would have you be my photographer!! I'm sure that you are great!!How long have you been intrested in photography?

Let us know how the reception goes!! I'm excited to hear about it!!

Kristin- Your "hen" party sounds so fun!! I love girls events!

I leave for our cruise in 59 days and I still have not received any final paperwork from TWE. My sister (who did the cruise-wedding w/ Princess too) said that it is usually 30-45 days before you leave so I have a bit more to go...How much longer until you leave???

Shari- How are you?? How is your husband??;)

Shelly- WHERE ARE YOU?? WE MISS YOU!!!!!!!:D

I'm still looking for my tiara..no new news...

My shower is this weekend. I have no idea what is going to happen but I will let you know!

I miss talking to you all!!

HUGS TO EVERYONE!!!

• 2 months later...

Archived