Princess Pelicans - Dawn Princess

proudmummy2014

Hello,

I will be taking my 15 month twins on Dawn Princess in a few weeks and was wondering if anyone had an idea of the type of toys they had onboard. We are aware we cannot leave our girls in the club as they are under 3 but will be taking them for some playtime while we supervise them.

I was going to pack some little toys from home to take but wondered what was already on board for them.

Thanks in advance :)

Hello,

I will be taking my 15 month twins on Dawn Princess in a few weeks and was wondering if anyone had an idea of the type of toys they had onboard. We are aware we cannot leave our girls in the club as they are under 3 but will be taking them for some playtime while we supervise them.

I was going to pack some little toys from home to take but wondered what was already on board for them.

Hi,

it's been a while since my kids were in the Pelicans club but from memory there was plenty to keep them entertained. I would take some small things for the cabin in case you need to keep them entertained there.

Trish

Hi,

it's been a while since my kids were in the Pelicans club but from memory there was plenty to keep them entertained. I would take some small things for the cabin in case you need to keep them entertained there.

Trish

Great, thanks Trish.

I will definitely take a few small things for the cabin in case it is needed :)

They do have some toys in the Pelicans area - but not an overwhelming amount, and you can't remove them from the area. I would recommend purchasing some "new" small toys to keep them entertained. I bought some small plastic animal cars, and small pool toys as well as a small blow up pool. The pool we were able to use on the main deck (there are drains on the deck that do not go back into the pool water where you can empty the pool when you are done) on port days when most people were off the ship. The animal cars were great during meal times to keep them occupied and quiet in the dining room.

The cruise staff will dote on your little ones, they love to see kids on cruises. When our son was 10 months old, everyone would greet him by name and be so happy to see him.

Enjoy your cruise!

Hello,

My grandsons are now 9 year old twins, and they have always loved the Princess kids' clubs. We have always taken a few toys along for them to play with in the room. Be prepared for lots of "How cute" and "Adorable" from the passengers! :)