Any onboard credit with vista in the Caribbean?

clearandsunny

I am looking too book the vista in the Caribbean but the cruise comes out to be around 3000 dollars, which is kind of expensive for our family. Is Carnival offering any incentive or onboard credit since this is a new ship? Just trying to save every penny possible lol thank you

• 3 months later...
I am looking too book the vista in the Caribbean but the cruise comes out to be around 3000 dollars, which is kind of expensive for our family. Is Carnival offering any incentive or onboard credit since this is a new ship? Just trying to save every penny possible lol thank you

When I booked our Vista Caribbean cruise earlier this year I think I got a whopping $50, if that. If they are having no trouble filling the ship then they have no incentive to offer any OBC. Compare that with NCL that gave us all kinds of incentives; included specialty dining, the adult beverage package, $300 shorex credit, and pre paid gratuities when I booked our cruise on their newest ship. However, my fare was higher, so I am sure my "Freebies" were part of my overall cruise fare.

I am sure you already know this, but new ships always command higher prices. You may be able to save some serious cash if you considered going on a slightly older ship like the Magic. It has many, but of course not all of the bells & whistles that the Vista will have and I think it just recently came out of a dry dock.