Just returned from Caribbean Princess

Lover of cruises

I think Captain Nash goes on leave sometime in September.

We received a welcome message from Cpt. Nash for our Jan 3, 2016 cruise, so he will be at the helm for the new year.

I know he'll be back in early December, because we received the welcome message for our December 6th cruise.

Thanks for the review. I just booked our first Princess cruise, and it is on the Caribbean Princess. In all honesty, it is really a try out. The cruise that we really want to do is next spring, but we don't want to get "stuck" on a ship or a line that is not to our liking for a long cruise.

We are currently booked on Disney in the spring, but Princess will give us more nights in a balcony cabin than the Disney price for an inside cabin! We really enjoy Disney cruises, but the quality of food has been declining, the entertainment hasn't changed in years, and the price is skyrocketing. Thus, I started exploring which other lines would give us similar ports.

So, I'm reading and learning all I can about the Caribbean Princess and how things work....and more insights would be great.