Fishing in Barbados

itsanita

Has anyone done any fishing while in Bridgetown? Any charters, excursions? We will be in Bridgetown, St Thomas, St Kitts, and St Martin. The guys are looking to do some fishing in one of those ports. Thanks for any suggestions.

• 2 weeks later...

When will you be there? My husband is interested and I got some leads for charter, but it was too expensive to do it solo. I have contacts in st. Thomas (doubleheader) and barbados ( bluefinsfishing). We will be traveling via cruise. We will arrive in St. Thomas on 9/28 and barbados on 9/30. If you happen to be there at the same times, my husband may want to tag along. Tiffany

Has anyone done any fishing while in Bridgetown? Any charters, excursions? We will be in Bridgetown, St Thomas, St Kitts, and St Martin. The guys are looking to do some fishing in one of those ports. Thanks for any suggestions.

My husband likes to fish but does not like deep sea fishing. I found an excursion from Shore Excursioneer in St Maarten which sounds doable. I have not contacted them yet but will in the next several days. It's a 4 hour excursion, it looks like it picks you up right by the ship dock and costs $99

Gloria

When will you be there? My husband is interested and I got some leads for charter, but it was too expensive to do it solo. I have contacts in st. Thomas (doubleheader) and barbados ( bluefinsfishing). We will be traveling via cruise. We will arrive in St. Thomas on 9/28 and barbados on 9/30. If you happen to be there at the same times, my husband may want to tag along. Tiffany

We will be there the end of January. We will look into Shore Excursioneer...thanks.

It would be great if you could let us know how it goes if you use them this fall.