Stupid question....edocs

Gilly142

Hi, this may be a stupid question but when I go to do my online check in in MyNCL I fill everything out and then it says to download my edocs. I click on that and it lets me print them. Then, after printing my docs and luggage tags, when I go back I am still only 80% checked in. "Contract" is still not checked off on my check in list. Am I missing something? Is this something that is done at the pier?

Hi, this may be a stupid question but when I go to do my online check in in MyNCL I fill everything out and then it says to download my edocs. I click on that and it lets me print them. Then, after printing my docs and luggage tags, when I go back I am still only 80% checked in. "Contract" is still not checked off on my check in list. Am I missing something? Is this something that is done at the pier?

There is a section at the end of the check in where you click to accept the ticket agreement (or something like that) Did you do that?

Check your e-mail address and phone numbers. We are cruising with friends of ours and when we went to print I noticed on both of our bookings the second person on the contract had the e-mail address and telephone number kicked out.

Ya It looks like I may have to call in to NCL on this one. My girlfriend and I don't live together and it seems to have changed all of my contact info to hers and won't let me change it back to mine for some reason. Not sure if that is the issue but I will have to get it sorted out anyways.

Ya It looks like I may have to call in to NCL on this one. My girlfriend and I don't live together and it seems to have changed all of my contact info to hers and won't let me change it back to mine for some reason. Not sure if that is the issue but I will have to get it sorted out anyways.

Good luck with that. lol Puddles99 and I took our first cruise together. Since then we have cruised with each other and with other people/without each other. When I check in for a cruise, all of her contact info changes to mine. When she checks in, mine changes to her's. We've never lived together. We have separate NCL accounts. This happens on cruises that we aren't taking together. Somehow, they linked us together over 5 years ago, and we just can't get them to straighten it out. It's become funny to us now, and we know we will always have to enter and reenter and reenter our contact info on a regular basis.....annoying, but an accepted fact of our NCL life.

Thanks for the tip. I do only have one account for the both of us. I will get the gf to try to set up her own account tonight to see if that helps. If not laurabegorrah how did you manage to get the computer to go to the "accept contract" tab or screen or whatever? It says that all of my info is correct and that I am now checked in (and gf) and they will notify me when my edocs are available, but I can click on edocs and print them?

Thanks for the tip. I do only have one account for the both of us. I will get the gf to try to set up her own account tonight to see if that helps. If not laurabegorrah how did you manage to get the computer to go to the "accept contract" tab or screen or whatever? It says that all of my info is correct and that I am now checked in (and gf) and they will notify me when my edocs are available, but I can click on edocs and print them?

Hum - I honestly don't remember having to check any accept agreement box....If you can print your edocs, you should be all good. I think. lol Maybe don't try to fight the contact thing and just keep you and your gf's the same for this trip? For our next cruise we just left Puddles with all of my contact info, even though she lives an hour away from me. We figure anything I might get that's addressed to her, I'll just give to her next time I see her.

Sign into MyNCL and click on "Vacation Summary"

On the tabs at the top of the page, click on "Online Check -in"

Click on Step 5 of 5 for Contract Acceptance.

BUT: it could be that you did accept the contract, but didn't put in an arrival time (Step 4 of 5). I'm 80% complete, because I haven't selected an arrival time. Be sure to check on that, too.

--Michael

I do not seem to have a fifth option to choose contract acceptance. I have put in an arrival time. Like laurabegorrah said I can print the edocs so I assume that is the boarding pass that I need for the boat (it has my reservation number and gf's name on it, so I think it should be good), and that I should be ok. I have attached a picture (again) to show what I am seeing on my check-in screen, but they seem to upload pretty small from my computer so not sure if it will be any help. I have emailed NCL about an email I received saying something about merging accounts so I think it may also have something to do with that.

Many thanks to all who took the time to reply!

Untitled.jpg.1228b85effe2bd8161eb273348a7d372.jpg