Breakaway A la Carte?

conandrob240

When does a la carte pricing start in specialities like Cagneys? I was surprised when I grabbed the planner on a ship tour yesterday and it still had the set $29.95 pp pricing

Currently only Ocean Blue goes to A La Carte this year on the Breakaway and it is the cruise that follows the 11/3, sailing - I went up on line today for our 11/29, trip and it already stated it would be A La Carte when making restaurant reservations.

I'm confused about the a la carte at Cagney's. I'm cruising on the Breakaway next summer and Cagney's will be a la carte by then. I have the SDP for 4 nights. How would that work at Cagney's? Does anyone know if I would still be able to use the SDP there? Thanks.

As of the terms right now, explained by NCL along with their original announcement of the SDP, the answer is yes. Cagney's, Le Bistro, La Cucina as à la carte will still be covered in full by SDP.

Edited by LrgPizza

Currently only Ocean Blue goes to A La Carte this year on the Breakaway and it is the cruise that follows the 11/3, sailing - I went up on line today for our 11/29, trip and it already stated it would be A La Carte when making restaurant reservations.

Ocean Blue is a la carte as of our October 4th sailing.