Carnival Fantasy Itinerary

rcranf1

Just wondering how close the ship sticks to and arrives at the times according to the itinerary. Wife and I want to purchase a day pass for atlantis but dont want to get a pass if were going to arrive later than the stated time which is 0800 with a depart time of 5pm. Just want to make sure we can make the best of our time there. Anyone have any experience with this?

Just got back from the Fantasy on Monday. I could have sworn we were scheduled to arrive at 8 (at least I thought that before we left for the cruise) but the FunTimes said 9. I can tell you that we were there on time. We went to Melia Resort and according to my phone, I was taking pictures by 10:13 A.M. There were also 6 ships in ports that day and 3 were already disembarking when we got there.

Just got back from the Fantasy on Monday. I could have sworn we were scheduled to arrive at 8 (at least I thought that before we left for the cruise) but the FunTimes said 9. I can tell you that we were there on time. We went to Melia Resort and according to my phone, I was taking pictures by 10:13 A.M. There were also 6 ships in ports that day and 3 were already disembarking when we got there.

ok great, glad to know they keep to schedule