Quebec wharf 30

tpbf

Looking for cuisers or locals with experience moving from wharf 30. Not far from bus route 21, but can't find where to buy a bus pass. The bus web site is great, but without knowledge of local streets is too complicated for newbies.

I hear sometimes lines offer shuttles. We will be on Celebrity who is, so far, silent.

Advices??

Merci

I do not live in Québec City and my ships always docked at pier 22 or 21 so I cannot give you a personal answer. On the other hand, you will find instructions and a good map on how to get from pier 30 to the #21 bus stop on page 4 of this free port guide (no publicity):

http://www.tomsportguides.com/uploads/5/8/5/4/58547429/quebeccity-06-30-2014.pdf

When I took the public bus in Québec City, I paid in cash. They did accept USD then (at par).

Thanks for posting that link, very informative. We will be at pier 30 which looks like we will need some kind of transportation to get to the town. I Hope RCL will provide something since we are fairly older and can't do a 5 mile hike!