Silhouette Dining Package

cindy1957

My DH and I are excited about our bucket list transatlantic in April on the Silhouette. I got a nice deal on a CCX and am organizing our total cruise budget. We have done Aqua with Blu and loved it but I went with the better deal so we could spend the savings on specialty dining and the premium nonalcoholic package. I would like some advice. With the dining package we have to eat in Tuscan Grill the first night. No negotiating. Has anyone done this package? What order did you eat and on what nights? My only concern in Lawn Club Grill on the transatlantic in cooler weather and would have liked to do that the first night. Did you do the four or five day package?

Any feedback would be appreciated.

On boarding, go to the specialty dining reservations table to pick your other nights/times. The sooner you reserve, the more 'available' your peak-time (e.g. 7-8pm) preference (unless you prefer very early or very late.) You could adjust later during cruise but time choices may be limited.

At Tuscan in past, I requested, got 'no problem' an appetizer portion of an pasta entree (lobster ravioli w alfredo from memory). Even the appetizer-size portion was so generous that the entree-size would LIKELY be unmanageable.

ALERT: with premium beverage pkg, if requesting a cocktail, name your top shelf liquor to use. Example - I order a margarita, I specify with Patron and Cointreau. If you just order a whiskey sour you may just get house liquors if you don't specify Woodford Reserve, etc.

GOOD LUCK

Edited by greydog