Liberty's Hoof & Claw Cherry Orchard drink recipe

KelJ

Help! Does anyone know the correct portions used to make the Cherry Orchard that is sold in the Hoof and Claw? I have the muddled watermelon, Chambord, cherry liqueur and Redd's Apple Ale. I just don't know how much of each to use. This drink was to die for on the Liberty, and I'd like to recreate it!

Edited by KelJ

Help! Does anyone know the correct portions used to make the Cherry Orchard that is sold in the Hoof and Claw? I have the muddled watermelon, Chambord, cherry liqueur and Redd's Apple Ale. I just don't know how much of each to use. This drink was to die for on the Liberty, and I'd like to recreate it!

See if this is it

http://www.hiddenfruitsandveggies.com/2015/06/11/cherry-watermelon-beer-cocktail/

I once worked for a man who's wife loved the thing. We had to make sure that all the bartenders knew how to make it, but we used a very different mix of ingredients.

See if this is it

http://www.hiddenfruitsandveggies.com/2015/06/11/cherry-watermelon-beer-cocktail/

I once worked for a man who's wife loved the thing. We had to make sure that all the bartenders knew how to make it, but we used a very different mix of ingredients.

Thank you! It's very similar but for substituting cherry liquor for the cherry juice. We are experimenting with the ingredients as I type this. Such a refreshing drink!