Drunken Teens

MILEMRKR63

Just my 2 cents here....

I sailed on the Disney Magic a few years back and was amazed to find young kids drinking their parents beverages. One reason for this was because the large "yard" style glasses were used for both alcoholic and non alcoholic were identicle.

We saw many young people walking around in a fog. Many parents, after partaking in some beverages and making conversations, do just brush off their kids and hand them the first drink they get their hands on.

I hope this makes sense....

Yes, it does make sense. I do not like it when I see a teen walk up to a stanger and ask if they would buy them a drink. I had this happen on RCCL but not on Princess. I refused of course and the kid swore at me, he told me he just turned 18 on the cruise and showed me his card. I took the number to the pursers desk and told them. Oh btw the kid was still 17 (birthday was the next day).

BTW the cruise lines basically have the same policy, you are the age that you board on ie 17 for the trip even if you turn 18 the next day so celibate birthdays a week late if it is the drinking milestone and you want to drink on ship.

Hopfully a Hawiian Cruise

[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=4169e1&cdt=2006;12;5;11;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500[/img] Until we sail away on the ocean blue

Navigator of the Seas Western Crib 08/03
Dawn Princess - Eastern Carb
Dawn Princess Panamal Canal

Archived