Rock Climbing Wall Hours Allure

It's going to vary based on itinerary, and likely other factors like how many kids are on board, etc. It will usually be open at least twice (2-3 hours at a time) on sea days, and occasionally on port days towards the end of the day.

Try to find a recent compass for the allure (that does your itinerary) and you can get an idea for when it might be open.

How to access the rock climbing? Is there stairs to rock climbing area?

I don't remember exactly, it's been a few years, but I don't remember it being difficult to find. I want to say we walked in a hallway on a certain deck, probably 7 or 8, and walked all the way aft to a door out to a deck. The rock wall desk and queue were back there. I think there are also stairs from the boardwalk level, but don't quote me on that.

There are two rock walls on the Allure (and Oasis), both in the same place but on opposite sides of the ship (starboard and port aft).

There are steps, either side of the entrance to the aqua theatre, These take you up to a manned desk who can assist newcomers. Once kitted up, join a queue and wait for your go. Not a long wait when we went in August, maybe 20 mins max.