Check your bank account if you have purchased anything in $AU over the past few days

If you have paid in AU over the last few day check your bank accounts they have been charging in U.S. $ instead . I purchased OBC on Friday and was charged

In US not AU after 4 phone calls to them they finally told me they have issues ( as below ) but to start with they said it could never happen ! And it was my banks fault !

Important notice to all our Royal Caribbean Cruises customers:

Our payment system is experiencing a currency glitch, which is affecting the amount charged to credit cards. This is occurring when you make a new credit card payment to us (e.g. pay a deposit, your outstanding balance, or add something new to your booking).

We are working to rectify the issue ASAP and ask that in the meantime, please postpone your credit card payment. We are extending the payment deadline on all bookings - so your booking will not be cancelled if you don't make payment on time. You can still make a new booking and hold cabins for 24 hours without payment - plus we will extend this normal hold period until the glitch is fixed.

For anyone who has made a payment in the last 3 days and is concerned they may have been affected, please get in touch with us at reservations.au@rcclapac.com

Thanks for your patience, we will advise as soon as the glitch has been resolved.

Monday 7 September (4pm)

Edited by just hooked