Spa balcony or just get spa pass

bjinouno

on a 14 day BA should I just get a spa balcony or hurry up and get the spa passes one on board? If I get spa room I can get speciality Restraunt for 6 nights and free gratudities, compared to just a balcony room with just one perk. Trying to compare the prices, But real question is it worth the spa room? and extra cost

I don't have an answer about the different balconies, but FYI they are now letting you buy the spa passes ahead of time. Today I'm at 90 days out and just bought the spa pass and made all of my specialty dining reservations for my Dec. cruise. I think suites can do all that at 100 days out, but we are just in a regular balcony.

on a 14 day BA should I just get a spa balcony or hurry up and get the spa passes one on board? If I get spa room I can get speciality Restraunt for 6 nights and free gratudities, compared to just a balcony room with just one perk.
How are you getting extra perks with a spa balcony compared to a regular balcony? Is this a special deal from your TA? Because the current Freestyle choice promo from NCL only offers multiple perks for suites, and free gratuities is not one of the choices.

The spa pass for your cruise will probably cost $300 or $350 per person (it is normally $199 for 7-days cruises on BA). So if the price difference between the ordinary balcony you are looking at and the spa balcony is $300 or less, it is a good choice for you. And if someone is offering you additional perks on top of that, you should jump on it!

How are you getting extra perks with a spa balcony compared to a regular balcony? Is this a special deal from your TA? Because the current Freestyle choice promo from NCL only offers multiple perks for suites, and free gratuities is not one of the choices.

The spa pass for your cruise will probably cost $300 or $350 per person (it is normally $199 for 7-days cruises on BA). So if the price difference between the ordinary balcony you are looking at and the spa balcony is $300 or less, it is a good choice for you. And if someone is offering you additional perks on top of that, you should jump on it!

And YES for getting a Spa Balcony get two perks... and a small OBC

And YES for getting a Spa Balcony get two perks... and a small OBC

For just a Spa Balcony? I am pretty amazed at the perks just for upgrading from a balcony to a spa balcony. I'd go for it, but make sure you have it in writing before parting with any cash.

1 item for a balcony of any sort normally, all perks for a suite (for example a spa (non-mini) suite).

For just a Spa Balcony? I am pretty amazed at the perks just for upgrading from a balcony to a spa balcony. I'd go for it, but make sure you have it in writing before parting with any cash.

1 item for a balcony of any sort normally, all perks for a suite (for example a spa (non-mini) suite).

as I said it's not through NCL... and can't post how I found it.. :( not allowed is it? Also I see that AMEX is doing one of their specials too, if u pay in full with your card... can get an extra OBC maybe ..... I should Kick myself in the butt, OH I did that already for NOT booking this 2 months ago, or last Jan when I loved it the first time... and now it's a 14 day .. Just figure access to the spa area will be nice on those chilly morning's or evenings, It's not going to get much use with all the ports, unless to relax my bones after running around all day..

Just add aol on to my name and would be happy to talk further on this find LOL

Most likely if you book it online which should be available 90 days out under your reservation it will be cheaper. So watch for that. With the longer cruise I would take the spa balcony but do know those balconies are not large. [emoji41]

Most likely if you book it online which should be available 90 days out under your reservation it will be cheaper.[emoji41]
The on-line booking is currently $20 cheaper, but as far as I know, no one knows how much a 14-day spa pass costs currently on BA. And if the on-line spa pass bookings are made available to suite guests 10 earlier than for ordinary cruise passengers, then there is no way to guarantee Spa availability to "ordinary" passengers unless they have booked a spa balcony/mini-suite. Edited by hawkeyetlse