A Coral Princess Question

Bogie89

Hi, Bogie89.

I just got off of the Coral Princess. Put it this way. I am only 100 pounds. If I dropped the soap, you have to get out of the shower to retrieve it. It is very small.

The ship is very nice. We had a lot of fun. Have a good trip.

Dawn

<applet code="countdown.class" CODEBASE="http://*************/java-sys" width="203" height="25">

Carnival Conquest - April 2003

Princess Coral - April 2004

<param name="font" value="lcdb0">

<param name="year" value=2004>

<param name="month" value=4>

<param name="day" value=1>

<param name="hour" value=16>

</applet>

Carnival Conquest - April 2003

Princess Coral - April 2004

I had a mini on the Coral, but other family members had a regular balcony cabin. From what I could tell, their bathroom and cabin were identical to a balcony cabin on Golden. Either way, pretty small. icon_smile.gif

"I'm gonna book myself on that Princess Cruise."

-- Fox Mulder, X-Files 'Three Words'

Have to agree with all of the above posts. The shower is very small but is manageaable. The main thing to remember is the Coral is a great ship. Has now become one of my favorites.

Marilyn

You have to look on the bright side. Unless your in a mini-suite or better the bathroom is "efficient" not tiny. The commode is so close to the sink you can shave, fix your hair, brush your teeth. If your a Lady, add to this, doing your makeup. All while seated doing your business. If your not rail thin, you need only to soap the shower walls, step in, close the curtain, turn on the water, and rotate. If you are over 6'2" you will need to shower 1/2 of your body at a time, with the other half perched on the 18 square inches of usable floor space.

A word of caution. Do not under any circumstances allow anything to block the tiny crack at the bottom of the door if you were foolish enough to close it while inside. The powerful, unclosable, suction vent in the ceiling will deplete the available oxygen so rapidly that fainting or worse could result.

Also, the cruise ship comedians are not just joking about not flushing that commode while seated. If you are a large person and create a tight seal on the half-size seat, serious internal injury could occur. Especially if you had a stuffy nose, and your mouth was closed.

But seriously folks, of all the different classes of Princess ships i've been on, the Coral was my favorite, and the most beautiful inside.

Archived