Anthem B2B

Kadota

Hello to all,

Long time viewer, first time posting. She, who must be obeyed, told me what B2B means. I thought of Hamlet...to be or not to be, that BE the question.

We are looking forward to our lengthiest voyage to date. We begin our Anthem cruise on Nov. 22.

Trixie 35, my much better half, has us registered for both Meet & Mingle events. The same event on Quantum, where we met many enjoyable cruisers, was a lot of fun. Hope to see more interesting Critics at both M&M get togethers! See, I can do abbreviations, too.

With respect to (wrt) dining, we have made reservations for every dinner on both sailings, including our favorite, Prime Table. If you enjoy wine dinners, you should book it.

Are any of you also B2B Nov.22/Nov.30? Hope to meet you onboard! Who knows, "Louie, this could be the start of a beautiful friendship".

Hello to all,

Long time viewer, first time posting. She, who must be obeyed, told me what B2B means. I thought of Hamlet...to be or not to be, that BE the question.

We are looking forward to our lengthiest voyage to date. We begin our Anthem cruise on Nov. 22.

Trixie 35, my much better half, has us registered for both Meet & Mingle events. The same event on Quantum, where we met many enjoyable cruisers, was a lot of fun. Hope to see more interesting Critics at both M&M get togethers! See, I can do abbreviations, too.

With respect to (wrt) dining, we have made reservations for every dinner on both sailings, including our favorite, Prime Table. If you enjoy wine dinners, you should book it.

Are any of you also B2B Nov.22/Nov.30? Hope to meet you onboard! Who knows, "Louie, this could be the start of a beautiful friendship".

Hi there and Welcome to Cruise Critic. Click on Royal Caribbean " Meet & Mingle" Roll Calls then click on Anthem and then find your roll calls for your 2 cruises by date of departure. You can chat with others that are doing the same cruise(s) that you are.