Carnival Gift Cards at Allstate Rewards

yancmo

If your with Allstate and in their rewards club there are some $100 cards available right now. Use some points and save a few bucks. But they'll be gone fast so you better grab them.

Edited by yancmo

Is that tied to an Allstate Rewards Credit Card, or do you earn points as a customer ? I just registered on their website having been a car insurance customer for years. I don't see any reference on the website unless I am missing it. Tell me more please. I missed Verizon and AARP cards earlier today. Thanks.

Is that tied to an Allstate Rewards Credit Card, or do you earn points as a customer ?

It is not tied to a credit card. DW and I received something in the mail one day telling us to check our points. We didn't even know it was there. You can try this link and see if it helps any. Or google search Allstate Rewards and maybe that will get you where you need to be.

https://myaccount.allstate.com/anon/login/login.aspx?campaign=145

With all that being said; I just checked and they are sold out already. There like any of the other companies and sell out very quickly. The savings is 10% with points. We got $500 (received today) for $453.00 ($3 in s&h). They do have a $500 card too but it was sold out before I could get one a couple of weeks ago.

Hope this helps! Good Luck!!

Allataterewards.com

I always have a hard time finding the link to the rewards site from the regular Allstate website. I always have to go look for a rewards email and go from there. But the allstaterewards.com should take you there too. You may have to register separately from your regular Allstate account.

As for availability, I am 90% sure all these sites are the same source, meaning all the gift cards come from the same lot. So Verizon isn't getting 100 and Allstate another 100 and AARP another 100, etc. I believe there is a set amount, say 500 as an example, that are available to all the sites and they sell out when 500 are bought across all the sites. First come, first serve no matter what rewards site you are using.

The reason I think this is based on comments here and because I've been watching Verizon and Allstate and the cards in the same denominations become available at the same time and are sold out at the same time, and there is a 5 card max at both. So if they are available at Verizon you'll find them at Allstate and AARP, and vice versa. And when they are gone, they are gone everywhere.

Allataterewards.com

I always have a hard time finding the link to the rewards site from the regular Allstate website. I always have to go look for a rewards email and go from there. But the allstaterewards.com should take you there too. You may have to register separately from your regular Allstate account.

As for availability, I am 90% sure all these sites are the same source, meaning all the gift cards come from the same lot. So Verizon isn't getting 100 and Allstate another 100 and AARP another 100, etc. I believe there is a set amount, say 500 as an example, that are available to all the sites and they sell out when 500 are bought across all the sites. First come, first serve no matter what rewards site you are using.

The reason I think this is based on comments here and because I've been watching Verizon and Allstate and the cards in the same denominations become available at the same time and are sold out at the same time, and there is a 5 card max at both. So if they are available at Verizon you'll find them at Allstate and AARP, and vice versa. And when they are gone, they are gone everywhere.

From what I've seen it also depends on the delivery type. All the sites that require a physical gift card (Verizon, AARP, Allstate, etc.) seem to sell out at the same time. However sites like Citi Rewards which offer digital gift cards do not sell out at the same time. On Citi the $100 cards have been available for at least two weeks. I've purchased $2,500 worth so far :D

From what I've seen it also depends on the delivery type. All the sites that require a physical gift card (Verizon, AARP, Allstate, etc.) seem to sell out at the same time. However sites like Citi Rewards which offer digital gift cards do not sell out at the same time. On Citi the $100 cards have been available for at least two weeks. I've purchased $2,500 worth so far :D

Nice! We used to have a citi card and now I wish we hadn't gotten rid of it.

I suppose it makes sense though that there wouldn't be a limit on ecards since they don't have to manufacture or ship them.

Are the Citi cards discounted like AARP and VZW (pay $90 for $100 gift card)?

Thanks!

Same discounted rate. I believe they all use the same rewards company because the website layout is similar and all offer the same cards (Royal Caribbean, Budget, Jiffylube, Uber, etc.). Citi is the only one I've found so far to offer instant electronic gift cards which is great because there's no shipping costs.

Edited by ATL_Miami_Cruiser