Rugby World Cup Matches On The Divina

kiwi sailor

I'm hoping that they will be playing the Semi Finals (25th & 26th October) Runner Up (31st Oct) and Grand Final (1st Nov) of the Rugby World Cup. Especially as it will be the mighty All Blacks against England or France in the final I'm predicting. These will be sea days and we will be in the middle of the Atlantic. Any past history of MSC covering these big events?

I'm hoping that they will be playing the Semi Finals (25th & 26th October) Runner Up (31st Oct) and Grand Final (1st Nov) of the Rugby World Cup. Especially as it will be the mighty All Blacks against England or France in the final I'm predicting. These will be sea days and we will be in the middle of the Atlantic. Any past history of MSC covering these big events?

I have never seen them show Rugby on any MSC cruise I've been on.

Yes Italy is now part of 6 Nations but it is still not a major sport for the Italians. The Divina evidently has a more American slant than the other ships in the fleet but that won't help either.

They often have Eurosport, so if they are covering it, you may be in luck. As they cross the Atlantic, TV channels change over from European ones to US ones.Certainly no harm in asking them if they will show it in the sports bar. Or you may be lucky and find it on a channel on your cabin TV.

Worth researching which channels in both Europe Nd Use will be airing it.

I have since found out that SKY Italy's Sport Channel has the rights to the Rugby World Cup matches. We would not have entered the Atlantic at the time the Semi Finals are on, so hopefully we will get to see those games. We are bobbing around in the middle of the Atlantic at the time of the Grand Final. Has anyone been successful in watching SKY Italy in the middle of the Atlantic previously. Otherwise NBC Universal have the rights in the USA, so not sure if the ship picks up that service.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks John