Drink Packages

FireEater

I can not remember, so I hope someone here can answer.

Does Disney offer a non alcohol drink package for speciality coffees or virgin alcohol drinks?

We can make this really easy. DCL offers NO beverage packages in the same sense that other lines do. There is no need for a soda package as soft drinks are available at no additional charge in the dining rooms and at the beverage station (fountain service). Buy it in a can and you'll pay $3 per can.

There are a couple of "deals" available.

2 different wine packages (you can view these at the DCL web site)

Beer mug deal--buy a mug and you can get a "large" beer for the price of a "regular."

Coffee repeater card--buy 5 specialty coffees, get the 6th free.

That's it. No "all inclusive virgin drinks or coffee packages" or alcohol packages.

We can make this really easy. DCL offers NO beverage packages in the same sense that other lines do. There is no need for a soda package as soft drinks are available at no additional charge in the dining rooms and at the beverage station (fountain service). Buy it in a can and you'll pay $3 per can.

Beer mug deal--buy a mug and you can get a "large" beer for the price of a "regular."

Coffee repeater card--buy 5 specialty coffees' date=' get the 6th free.

That's it. No "all inclusive virgin drinks or coffee packages" or alcohol packages.[/quote']

Now that is real easy to understand. Thanks.

I remembered about the soda availability. Guess a few dollars saved with the coffee repeater card for that 1 is better then nothing.

From my conversation with executive guest services, they are confident that the wine packages, beer buckets, and Drink of the Day is more than adequate for everyone and they have no plans to offer any packages, non-alcoholic or otherwise. I have the distinct impression that Disney cruise line now considers liquor to be the root of all evil.

#DCLProhibitionGate2015

We have done the passport for drinks in the Skyline Lounge on the Fantasy as well as attending a few of the mixology classes and other tastings, which were all very well done. There are many opportunities to enjoy alcoholic drinks on a Disney Cruise, but these cruises will never become booze cruises, which is one of the reasons we continue to cruise with Disney. I realize I haven't addressed the issue of drink packages, other than noting you can buy the passport in the Skyline a lounge which is similar to the coffee packaging. Basically you buy the passport and implicitly are getting one free drink in Skyline.

From my conversation with executive guest services, they are confident that the wine packages, beer buckets, and Drink of the Day is more than adequate for everyone and they have no plans to offer any packages, non-alcoholic or otherwise. I have the distinct impression that Disney cruise line now considers liquor to be the root of all evil.

#DCLProhibitionGate2015

We have done the passport for drinks in the Skyline Lounge on the Fantasy as well as attending a few of the mixology classes and other tastings, which were all very well done. There are many opportunities to enjoy alcoholic drinks on a Disney Cruise, but these cruises will never become booze cruises, which is one of the reasons we continue to cruise with Disney. I realize I haven't addressed the issue of drink packages, other than noting you can buy the passport in the Skyline a lounge which is similar to the coffee packaging. Basically you buy the passport and implicitly are getting one free drink in Skyline.

Thanks all.

My next DCL cruise is only a 3 day weekend getaway. A few/three paid drinks a day will not break my bank....:)

Coffee repeater card--buy 5 specialty coffees' date=' get the 6th free.

That's it. No "all inclusive virgin drinks or coffee packages" or alcohol packages.[/quote']

I thought I read that there was a bucket of beer deal?