QOTS receives an Award !!

FIRELT5

How much was the All Access tour and is it booked on board or may it be booked in advance?

£100/$150 for 4 hours. Booked in advance online as very limited spaces but can be booked on board. Expensive as trips go but worth every penny/cent for where you go and what you see, as it's not places guests can normally go.

Thank you for the info!

How long before your cruise did it show up for online booking?

It might be different now, as I was booking things before the ship was built or launched, so things weren't announced till later then available, i.e. Main Show (WWRY) is now 90 days in advance but mine was 60 days because of announcing the show and the ship going live in April.

On average normally about 45 days before your sail date. I would start checking weekly around the 90 day mark, or see if someone mentions it in your 'roll call' that it is available to book. The 'roll call' forums are great for know when things are on the site to book.

Thanks again SausPud!

I was able to book the three "big" shows at about 80 days, but haven't seen any tours yet. Good to know it may happen around the 45 day mark. I will keep checking.

In general, we really enjoy behind the scenes tours. I am especially looking forward to this one because it will be our first cruise ship tour and I am a bit of a techno-geek.

Thanks again SausPud!

In general, we really enjoy behind the scenes tours. I am especially looking forward to this one because it will be our first cruise ship tour and I am a bit of a techno-geek.

You are very welcome.

Glad to help, I am also a techy geek person and have also been a Royal Navy Sailor so know how things work on ships better than most crew staff. And this tour was amazing. I was able to answer questions the staff officers didn't know (it was outside their speciality field, so didn't expect them to know, but people just ask the question to anyone)

Read my review if you want more info before you sail. There are some techno-geek easter eggs for you in there to read. http://boards.cruisecritic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2243010

Anything else you need to know, just ask in there or someone may have already asked it for you.