Taste of Rome excursion

I haven't done the ships tour, but we did do one when we were on a land holiday. It visited all the main sites which you saw from the bus. You had to walk a short distance to the Trevi fountain. It also stopped for a short period at the Vatican. I would imagine the tour to be very similar.

I looked at that one as well, what did you think to it happy v? It says 45 mins free time and I'm not sure that would be enough. The other one has longer free time but it doesn't actually say how you see the sights, I'm presuming it's a coach.

I looked at that one as well, what did you think to it happy v? It says 45 mins free time and I'm not sure that would be enough. The other one has longer free time but it doesn't actually say how you see the sights, I'm presuming it's a coach.

We were staying in Rome and this was included in the package. It did take you past all of the sights but very quickly. If I was just there for the day I would rather go for one with more free time. A lot of the main attractions are very close. If you got a map you could plan a route. There are also lots of places to stop for rests.

Whatever you do you'll enjoy it, Rome is so impressive.

The port talk will give more details on all of the tours. You could always decide then.