Navigator - 29th May

zjc

The first Harmony sailing is leaving Southampton on 29th May. I wonder if Southampton can't have them both in that day (size wise limitations) or Royal are changing it for some reason...

That could be the reason, I hope they compensate for loosing a night

Ive done some digging it and it seems they may be increasing the 21st cruise by one day and cutting the 29th cruise by a day but this isn't confirmed yet

Looks like it. The 8 night May 21 had disappeared and now there is a 9 night May 21 cruise with an additional port: http://www.royalcaribbean.com/cruises/9NightSpainFrancePortugalCruise-NV09Q003?

Oh goodness, I hope you get a full explanation soon as to what is going on. If it is because of what I mentioned (number/size of ships in Southampton), then they would have known about this a while back.

It's completely disappointing to have it changed like this but I am sure you will have a great cruise.

What if people have already booked flights, in particular returning after an 8 but now 9 night cruise

Not sure royal won't tell me anything despite the fact my booking has changed in the manage my booking section.

They say it's code red and that's all they will tell me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes we are on the 21st May trip and just had an email with amended documents adding the extra night. We first noticed a change as were contacted by the parking people at the port as they have added an extra day to the car booking.

. Their brochure had some misprints in it esp for the May trips, they must be having a nightmare sorting this out. There is a message on their phone line with a number to press for May Navigator trips.

Just had a letter by email, says the change is due to a berthing conflict. The shortened trip gets a refund for 1 night, lengthened trip stays the same price.