Teens in their own room?

Luv2Bcruisy

Hi everyone!

I'm new here. I've never been on NCL but have cruised many times on Carnaval and RC. I'm booked on the new Escape in December with my fiance and our 3 teenage daughters, ages 16, 17, and 19. I could only book it as 2 rooms with 1 adult in each room. I'd like to change it so the girls can have their own room. I would appreciate your feedback. Does anyone know if it will be an issue?

Thanks a bunch! :):confused:

We booked the rooms separate from the beginning to get UBP for the adults. If packages don't matter to you feel free to wait until you get on the ship. We've done it both ways (on other lines)...separate bookings from the beginning vs waiting and getting extra keys once on board. NCL will make it work either way as well. They had no problem booking the rooms for us separate from the beginning.

Make sure that the inside is a Family Inside that sleeps 4 - keep your DD's happy.

And as others have said for booking you need to have an adult (21+) in each cabin. Once onboard, go to guest services and get spare room keys - these keys just get you into the room and have no charging capabilities.

We were able to book our 18 and 20 year old boys in their own cabin but it was right next to us so maybe that's why we didn't have to do the one adult in each room thing. In any event it was easy to get a key for their room and they were set up for charges on my account.

We did the Virgin Gorda Baths excursion through the ship (rarely do ship excursions) and it was good. We sucked it up and did the crack of dawn early one and didn't have issues with crowding at all- we pretty much had the caves to ourselves. The tour "guide" told us they were expecting over 700 people the day we were there so we were glad to be gone before he bulk of them got there.