Carnival Liberty and insurance

ccahope

I implied nothing. Double dipping is fraud. Getting reimbursed for your loss by the company and then filing an insurance claim is fraud. Doesn't matter which way you want to turn it, double dipping is fraud. I love how these people claim that they are hurt and they file and collect SSI. Then they are caught barrel racing on a horse. All types of fraud going on and the responder who said insurance rates go higher due to fraud is correct.

You are right. You didn't imply anything. You outright stated that the OP could be arrested for fraud if s/he filed a claim.

Edited by kbanowsky

I had roast pork for dinner. It was excellent. I slow roasted it for a few hours at low temperature to cook it thoroughly. Then I glazed it with some sweet and sour sauce and put on the broiler. Sliced it up small. Just like from a Chinese restaurant. I let them marinate overnight in soy sauce.

THAT is about as relevant to this thread as anything you've shared!

Pretty sure you're my hero.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...
How cheap can you be, this is insurance fraud if you file a claim. No wonder America has such a screwed up insurance and liability system. You fraudulently file a claim and ultimately it's the rest of us that end up paying for it!

Cruisegoer and elliair,

I am sorry that you felt that I was cheap and fraudulently filing a claim. I was not lying about anything (had filled nothing out)

I was simply a question for advice since I had never had the experience that I had on the ship and because I had never dealt with an insurance claim before.

The members of this forum are usually very helpful and because of that I felt that I would get answers that could assist me.

You will be happy to know that I am not costing you any money since I didn't file a claim!

But I am having roast pork for dinner tomorrow night. Thanks for the recipe!

Edited by ccahope

I had roast pork for dinner. It was excellent. I slow roasted it for a few hours at low temperature to cook it thoroughly. Then I glazed it with some sweet and sour sauce and put on the broiler. Sliced it up small. Just like from a Chinese restaurant. I let them marinate overnight in soy sauce.

THAT is about as relevant to this thread as anything you've shared!

LOL!!! [emoji23][emoji23]