Supper Club

danadi18

Just wondering if any of you thought it was worth going to the Supper Club show? We are traveling with 3 kids 5 and under and plan on having one date night without the kiddies. The show is The Brat Pack show which is really up my alley because I love 80s movies, but I know nothing about the food being served. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!

Just wondering if any of you thought it was worth going to the Supper Club show? We are traveling with 3 kids 5 and under and plan on having one date night without the kiddies. The show is The Brat Pack show which is really up my alley because I love 80s movies, but I know nothing about the food being served. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!

If you go by the menus for the other dinner shows, like Cirque and Illusionarium, the food is just so so. Usually steak and shrimp. I thought it was pretty good, MDR quality. It is more about the show than it is the food to most people. Both shows I saw were well worth the money. If you are still hungry after, there is always the MDR or the buffet or O'Sheehans.

If you go by the menus for the other dinner shows, like Cirque and Illusionarium, the food is just so so. Usually steak and shrimp. I thought it was pretty good, MDR quality. It is more about the show than it is the food to most people. Both shows I saw were well worth the money. If you are still hungry after, there is always the MDR or the buffet or O'Sheehans.

If you tell them you want a vegetarian meal they'll give you eggplant parm. Very good!

Harriet