Celebrity Constellation San Marco Menus

skoeper

If you search for MDR menus, all the ships have the same. A four day cruise will use the first four menus in sequence. I know others have posted them.

Remember to tell your friends that some things change every night and others are available all the time. Also remind them that room service is always available for no extra fee (except a few special items), plus a tip for the server.

It's a lot of fun to watch newcomers.

If you search for MDR menus, all the ships have the same. A four day cruise will use the first four menus in sequence. I know others have posted them.

Remember to tell your friends that some things change every night and others are available all the time. Also remind them that room service is always available for no extra fee (except a few special items), plus a tip for the server.

It's a lot of fun to watch newcomers.

I will do that! I wasn't sure how to search, by ship or itinerary or what.

I agree, this is the first time I've gone on a cruise with newbie friends and I have to say I think I'm more excited than they are! lol. They have no idea what to expect, so I send an email out with something every week. Today was the "daily" I found online from February. It gives them an idea of what there is to do and they were actually REALLY shocked. I think they thought they would be sitting on a deck chair the whole cruise, lol.

I see you are getting on the Constellation as we get off! And we are all from Nashville, lol. Small world, isn't it???

We are seeing more folks from TN cruising all the time.

We love the Connie, but we're not on her until November,2016! We're trying a exotic (for us) trip to the Arab Emirates going on to India. Where's your Connie trip going?

I always tell people about room service because so many don't use it in hotels due to the cost. On cruises they can really enjoy it! Great for late night munchies when everything else is closed.

Have you had a time explaining how the drink packages work? It took me 3 long emails a few weeks ago to get a friend of mine in the loop and now she's sold on the Premium pack.

Good luck getting the MDR menus.

We are seeing more folks from TN cruising all the time.

We love the Connie, but we're not on her until November,2016! We're trying a exotic (for us) trip to the Arab Emirates going on to India. Where's your Connie trip going?

I always tell people about room service because so many don't use it in hotels due to the cost. On cruises they can really enjoy it! Great for late night munchies when everything else is closed.

Have you had a time explaining how the drink packages work? It took me 3 long emails a few weeks ago to get a friend of mine in the loop and now she's sold on the Premium pack.

Good luck getting the MDR menus.

Oh!!! <smacks forehead> I'm sorry, I got too excited when I saw the date and missed the year, lol.

Since most of the group are newbies, we decided on a 4 night cruise to the Bahamas. I know.....kinda boring to me because I've been to those ports more times than I can remember. BUT, seeing their excitement makes up for it. I'm hoping they all LOVE to cruise and will want to go on longer cruises often. This is a "taster" cruise, and I hope it's a huge hit!

For the perks, I strongly encouraged everyone to get the drink package. So nice not having that big tab at the end of the cruise. I sure didn't have to twist any arms for them to agree. None of them are huge drinkers, but I think they will have a ball trying drinks they've never had before. We don't have the premium package, maybe next time <wink>

I can't remember if I told them about room service, but I will make a point to do that. I've only had breakfast delivered so that we could eat on the balcony in our robes. But since 8 of us won't fit on a balcony, ha, we will probably go to one of the restaurants.

Do you know how hard it will be to cram everything that I want them to experience in 4 days???? Ahhhhh!

I agree- 4 days is just too short! Good luck in guiding a group of 8- it's like herding cats. Patience is a virtue.

LOL, and this group is full of yackers. Gotta get them to shut up and get up and go. But they are totally all for having fun, so I think we will have a BALL. I'm worried I might go for 4 days without sleep. THAT would not be pretty.