Liberty review August 30, 2015 (and April 5, 2015)

KatPem

Be aware, the drinking age in Barbados is 16. If you have teens, know that you don't have to be there for them to get a drink....including when they do free pouring of alcohol. Wasn't a big deal for my teens but just wanted to make sure other parents are aware

The drinking age here in Barbados is actually 18 not 16. Alcohol or cigarettes are not to be sold to any persons under the age of 18.

Be aware, the drinking age in Barbados is 16. If you have teens, know that you don't have to be there for them to get a drink....including when they do free pouring of alcohol. Wasn't a big deal for my teens but just wanted to make sure other parents are aware

The drinking age here in Barbados is actually 18 not 16. Alcohol or cigarettes are not to be sold to any persons under the age of 18.

I just know what we were told in April. We were told 16 and I bought my daughter, 17, a strawberry daiquiri, her first taste, since it was legal there. I figured I would rather it be with me since she was heading to college in a few months. She didn't like it, but now she knows.

Nice score on all the sea glass. :) I collect it too. What do you do with your collection? I was wandering through Michaels one day and found these. They have three different sizes. So now my glass is displayed nicely by a window. :)

Right now we have a shelf in our dining room (sea kiss is the wall color lol). We collect glass and sand when we can and have our collection displayed in various glass jars labeled with where we got it. I'm crafty so I plan on crafting with some of it but haven't decided what I want to do....maybe a few pieces of jewelry, maybe some sort of large sun catcher.

• 4 months later...
In conclusion, we had a BLAST the entire week. We had some great tablemates for dinner every night that made for great conversation. We went to the comedy club a few times, the love and marriage show and we did as much relaxing as possible on such a port intensive cruise. I would not hesitate to book this cruise again as there is so many things to do on these islands and I absolutely already loved what we chose to do. We loved the ship, loved our room stewards and wait staff. We didn't have any issues with anyone except the one rude lady during muester that was hassling the worker cause she was asked numerous times to stay quit and off her phone. She was way out of line and I remember hoping we wouldn't be sitting with her at dinner as I would have to move. We met some great people and cannot wait to book another cruise!

If you have any questions, on either sailing, I am happy to answer what I can. You won't be disappointed in this itinerary if you choose to take it! Thanks for reading and I am sorry if I bored or confused you, I am not a writer....just a mom that loves to cruise!

I was on that Roll Call with you for that April cruise.

When our island was changed from St. Kitts to Dominica I about flipped out. With 6 kids in tow that week my plans were turned upside down. Well.....it was the best flip ever! The sea glass on Mero beach was the biggest treat ever!!

Edited by farmer6