Breeze Internet Package Question

4thecruises

Has anyone been able to receive emails or anything else besides social apps at slower speed or was the rest of it blocked?

Everything else is blocked if you just purchase the social package. Even if you try to press a link from Facebook it will pop up and ask you if you want to upgrade your package to view.

When you purchase the pkg, can you purchase for the whole week or do you have to purchase daily each time you login?

I believe the social media package is $5 a day or $25 a cruise. We got the middle package which was $60 for our 8 day cruise. The following week our ship did not have the new package.

We did a B2B on the Breeze in May. Both cruises (8 night and 6 night) cost the same ($25) for the social package. (You could purchase it for $5 for a day if you only wanted it certain days.)

I didn't try iMessage, but I used Facebook messenger fine. I don't think I tried any weather apps, but I was pleasantly surprised that the USA Today app worked. If you bought one social plan, you could use the package on multiple devices, but only on one device at a time.

I personally wouldn't use a bank app on a public wifi network.

It worked great and saved me a lot of money over the traditional packages that had blocks of minutes.

Edited by D4

I didn't try iMessage, but I used Facebook messenger fine.

Did you try calling anyone through Facebook Messenger or did you just text? Leaving this Saturday on the Breeze and was wondering if I would be able to call my husband through messenger.

Thanks!

I didn't try iMessage, but I used Facebook messenger fine.

Did you try calling anyone through Facebook Messenger or did you just text? Leaving this Saturday on the Breeze and was wondering if I would be able to call my husband through messenger.

Thanks!

I only texted. It met my needs perfectly for communicating with my adult daughter who was taking care of our dogs and house.

Yes, that is through the Hub App itself and is $5.00 for the entire cruise length. Once onboard you will be able to purchase it directly through the app.

I thought the HUB app was great for keeping up with family & friends on board, plus having all the activities listed as well as open/close times for everything on board.