What time rooms ready?

koss78b2

Going on my first Princess cruise and from my research ALL cabins are ready as soon as you board! What a nice perk. NO CHARGE. I would rather Carnival start boarding process an hour later and have the rooms ready when boarding. But then they wouldn't make any money from the FTTF.

Going on my first Princess cruise and from my research ALL cabins are ready as soon as you board! What a nice perk. NO CHARGE. I would rather Carnival start boarding process an hour later and have the rooms ready when boarding. But then they wouldn't make any money from the FTTF.

Right, I went on my first Princess cruise this summer and embarkation was pretty easy. They sent people to 2 different entrances on the ship depending on where your cabin was located and had 2 different sets of photographers for the boarding pictures at each end speeding up boarding. They also had the main dining room open for lunch. Almost no one was in there so we had great service.

You could personally just arrive an hour later, miss the biggest part of the crowd and board closer to when your cabin is ready.