Party Cruises in Cozumel (Shore Excursions)

perkypat23

Hi all!!!

Heading out on the Fascination next week (woo-freaking-HOO!!!). My friend & I are thinking of heading out on one of the party cruises shown on Carnival's site...there's the "Senor Frog's Party Boat" (which I like, but is from 6-9 PM, so that would kill our evening otherwise), and the "Fiesta Party Boat" which is in the afternoon.

Have any of you cool CC'ers been on any of these? Any recommendations? Thanks a LOT!!!

pp23

and it was a PARTY!!! They start serving a rum punch as soon as you get on the boat which goes along the coast to Playa Del Sol beach. You have about an hour to stay on the beach, banana boat, other floats, etc. then back onto the Party Boat for more rum punch and they throw shots down your throat (kinda like Carlos and Charlies) while encouraging you to do the limbo! Lots and lots of "tipsy" people ... some very drunk people as well ... all in all a very fun time!

:) I have been on the Feista party boat 2 times and this year we did the new Catermeran snorkle and beach party. On it you go snorking first very good snorkle then they take you to the Furry beach it is a private beach they have all kinds of things to play on and sell Angus Cheesburger with unlimted pasta salad and pototo salad. For $6.00 the cheesburge is big and you watch them grill it so you know it is fresh.

After the snorkle they break out the drinks beer in a bottel or margeritas They keep them coming on the ride to the beach at the beach and on the way back. They do group dancing on the deck it was a lot of fun. I think I had about 8 drinks while we were out. WE sure were making more noise than the Feista they were not as loud. But both boats are lots of fun.;)

My vote is for the Fury Catamaran Sail and Snorkel

The "Sailing" is in name only and the snorkeling is so so at best unless you are new to snorkeling, but the party is a blast. Margaritas and Beer flow, the music is great and the crew really encourages a great time. The good thing is that you can be back early enough to rest up for a wild night on the town.

Well, I like both the Fiesta and the Fury. If you want to snorkel a little, then take the fury, if you want to party and party hard, do the Fiesta. I had fun on both, only don't remember returning to the cruise ship from the Fiesta. Good thing had some partiers more sober than I on that one. This year on the Fury, we did out party the Fiesta on the way back, unless they had all already passed out, they weren't too loud. :p

On the holiday a few years back, we did the catamaran snorkel and sail in Cozumel...it's not the full fledged party boat, but it is one awesome a party! And for the price you do get an awful lot. Snorkeling at a great reef, a beach break on a private beach, and all the beer and margaritas you can drink after the snorkel stop. The guides on the excursion are a blast, and get everyone involved. We did a "party" boat excursion in Mo' Bay this past year with the rum punch, and it ws just that, rum punch. Beer was an extra cost and then they tok you to Margaritaville for 20 minutes. For the cost it wasn't worth it. The rum punch was undrinkable, tasted like gasoline.YUK! My vote is for the Catamara Snorkel and sail in Coz.

Fiesta Party Boat in Coz in great. I've done it twice & always had a blast. Name of the beach has changed from Playa del Sol to Playa Mia, I believe. If you are looking for a party, highly recommend it. Same crew has been working on Fiesta Party Boat for several years & do an excellent job of making sure everyone has a good time.

Don't we all wish we had a job like that? Pick up new & different people everyday & take them out partying. I think they really love their jobs. :D

has anyone done the Senor Frog's party boat? We are going to the beach with our kids during the day, then Mom and Dad will take the kids back to the ship for us. We are deciding between doing the party boat or just taking a taxi to either Carlos & Charlie's or any other place you guys recommend. THANKS!!!

I've done both. The Fiesta is the better one in my opinion because you can party during the day and have more choices in the evening. I did the Frog's boat last July only because the Fiesta was cancelled (hurricane related presumably). I didnt like being dumped off at Senior Frogs (which isnt as much fun as Carlos and Charlies anyway) and the two for one drink specials didnt work at all, even after waiting nearly 10 minutes for a drink. We just went next door and had much more fun. Senior Frogs is great for the high school freshmen and wanna be club divas but Carlos n Charlies is much more fun overall. The boat also wasent nearly as much fun on the ride back as many people just stayed downtown at Senoir Frogs. You will see some of the same crew on both boats (Juanito!)

Archived