glass bottom undersea night time cruise excursion

sccoast

just did this excursion the other night ,i must say it was the worst excursion i have ever done. It was $68 , they took you out to a reef and we saw 1 fish. There was nothing else to see. Before we got on the boat it was kind of unorganized they had 2 boats he told every group to stay together . It was a mad run for the boats my daughter and i lost our group ,I guess sea bisquit the captain on the boat was calling us but we didnt hear him. We finally realized our group wasnt behind us , we saw them getting on the 1st boat so we walked back around 15 feet and sea bisquit started yelling and shaking his head and saying i told you to stay together. Im like really do you have to be rude and yell at us. He said to the other customers thats not nice she called me rude. So unprofessional . The so called rum swizzle drinks were disgusting , there was no rum in them . Overpriced

Wow...sorry to hear that. We were on boat 2 last Monday a d didn't have that experience. Nice trip out with some good info. Saw lots of fish and coral and the straight lines of the wreck but it was hot downstairs. Perhaps because we had a couple of drinks on the Pirate Ship before, we enjoyed it more.