UK Reviews of the Week by AJackson, Jackieshusband & Bentson!

Admin

Every Thursday, we'll randomly select three cruise reviews to feature here! Plus, we'll send each member a Cruise Critic logo item. We hope they enjoy it!

Voyager of the Seas Immersion in Asian culture, including on the boat by AJackson

The passengers were 90% Chinese, although of course this was not a homogeneous group (roughly half were from Hong Kong). The overall feeling on the boat was different to other cruises we have experienced: certainly noisier, and less well mannered, with flip flops and shorts in the dining room, including on formal nights. However, Chinese passengers did seem to be making an effort, and a difference (in volume) was noticeable by the end of the cruise. Also, it was enjoyable to see people excited by aspects we might have taken for granted. Continue reading... Immersion in Asian culture, including on the boat

Celebrity Constellation Exceeded expectations by Jackieshusband

This was our 2nd cruise. The first was on the Carnival Breeze in 2012 which we chose because of its itinerary and we planned to use it as a floating "travel lodge." Destinations were excellent, ship and carnival were not, 6th cruise in from launch already wearing in places. My wife vowed not to go cruising again and could not see why other people raved about it. Continue reading... Exceeded expectations

Ventura Our first perfect cruise by Bentson

I don't normally leave reviews, but feel that I need to on this occasion for the benefit of first time cruisers like ourselves. After booking our cruise from Southampton to Gurnsey, Portugal and Spain I went online to read reviews and comments...I wish I hadn't as I felt quite disappointed and nervous due to the negative comments and complaints. I guess some people are hard to please and can find fault with anything....my nervousness was immediately put to rest from the moment we boarded Ventura. Continue reading... Our first perfect cruise

Why not share your own cruise stories by writing and submitting your review! Your could be featured, and *you* could be wearing some logo stuff on your next cruise!

Write a Cruise Review

Edited by Admin