$400, 10 weeks later, NO PICTURES from Black Label!!

aamechs2

'In Transit' also works.

When they come to the table -- I tell them we are being 'green' -- they look at me like I'm crazy --- I point out I am not going to buy them anyway, so I am saving the paper and ink.

Though not Black Label related, the ship photographers are busy off the ship on HAL excursions taking pictures for the Cruise DVD. Last year at Huaca de Luna Trujillo, Peru DH realized the photographer was photographing him without asking, and firmly told the photographer to delete the shots.

I am sure it is in the shore ex lingo somewhere that the photographers can do this!

In our early cruising years we purchased photos and were happy we did....nice memories. After awhile we realized we were always wearing the same clothes!:rolleyes:

Karen

Our pictures were beautiful too, which is why we spent so much. Yours may be a different vendor because we had to pay for the digital copies and we are only supposed to get the 6 images that we bought.

AN UPDATE - since posting this issue on CC, as well as Twitter and Facebook, I received a phone call about 20 minutes ago from Black Label who tells me that my pictures will be sent out on Monday, october 26th! Success at last!

Glad you have had some success..Hope you will come back & let us know when you receive your pictures..:)

Come into my world! We often avoid the ship's photographers or simply tell them "no pictures please" or "no thank you." If they do take our picture they are wasting their time because we have not purchased a single cruise pix in our last 50 or so cruises.

Hank

Like you we just say "No Pictures please" & walk around the photographers when we board.. We also have not purchased any pics in many years..

Our pictures were beautiful too, which is why we spent so much. Yours may be a different vendor because we had to pay for the digital copies and we are only supposed to get the 6 images that we bought.

AN UPDATE - since posting this issue on CC, as well as Twitter and Facebook, I received a phone call about 20 minutes ago from Black Label who tells me that my pictures will be sent out on Monday, october 26th! Success at last!

Good news, but did you ask them WHY it took going to CC, Twitter, and Facebook in order to get your pictures?