FH OV cabins obstructed view aft?

Flo71

Anyone know what the obstruction will be?

What they are under?

Do you think these are a good choice if only a little more than an inside?

My daughter is 15 would FH be a good choice or an inside or deluxe ov elsewhere be better? There are 3 of us so can't get a cabana cabin at all.

Thanks in advance

My guess is that it is some sort of railing.

The cabins may overlook a crew deck at the back of the ship and railings similar to those at the front of the ship where passengers can go. Crew only at the back of the boat. On the Sunshine we once ended up on this deck by mistake.

The obstruction is because you can't look directly down out of the window and see water. See the recent satellite image below of the ship. Deck 1 sticks out beyond Deck 2...the blue and tan rectangular boxes are sitting on that outcropping (those boxes are construction related and will be long gone before the ship sails). Then, Deck 1 has that squared-off outcropping below it. There will not be any crew outside in that area, so worries about someone looking in at you. Also, the MDR is directly above these cabins, which is that black stripe of windows.

Vista_closeup.jpg

I found a nice recent photo of the aft end. As I mentioned in my other post, the construction containers are sitting directly in front of the FH Obstructed OV windows. The railing also appears to be temporary. Based on this photo, the only thing below these cabins is the crew area used for the mooring lines.

DSC_1617.jpg