Carnival Sunshine Balcony measurements

Sprasa03

Forgive me if this is already listed somewhere I haven't found yet.

I was trying to find the exact measurements for the rooms on the Carnival Sunshine with balconies.

We sailed on the Norwegian Gem and the mini suite was 231 sq ft with 54 of that being the balcony. I think that is what the Norwegian chat rep said. Unfortunately Carnival doesn't have chat reps.

We are interested in a Carnival Cruise for next year but we would like the room to have a bigger balcony that what we have already experienced. We are having trouble picking a room not knowing the measurements.

Thanks in advance for anyone that can help me out!

Thanks for the answer but is this the measurement for the aft balcony, the premium balcony, the vista balcony or the spa balcony? There are so many choices...

Are there any rooms with balconies bigger than 35 sq ft?

I think you got the answers off the carnival website but I still can't find the information. If you want to just tell me where to look I can find it my self.

I've already used the 'contact us' to ask the question also but no one has answered me yet...

If you click on my signature there is a review of the Sunshine. On the first couple of pages, you will see the size of the aft-wrap balcony. (Actually, you will not be able to see it all, but you will get an idea.) I also recommend the L-shaped cabin next to the Aft-wrap. It is twice the size of a regular balcony and has an overhang. Also, the aft-extended cabins on deck 6 have an overhang and are twice and deep.