Need advice on what to do with a 3yr in Cozumel?

First timer36

I will be in Cozumel in Feb with my DH and DD who is 3. I want to do the Dolphin Swim either at Chankanaab Park or Dolphin Aquarius. the others will not be participating in that adventure with me, unless they let my 3yr do it with me. i am in need of some ideas of other things to do that will not require a lot of money. we are on a budget. Should we stay at one place the whole time we're in port? i need help.

Go to Chank and enjoy the dolphin swim - they also have a pool, small beach area, good facilities, and lots to keep a 3-year old entertained all day. Admission for your husband is about $20 but yours should be included if you book the dolphin swim - I suspect your 3-year old will be free or close to it.

They will let your daughter do the encounter but not the swim. We did the encounter with our 3 year old a few years ago and really enjoyed it. We are waiting until he is old enough to do the swim to go again. We also went to Chank. and it was lots of fun.