Nativeway- All the Way!!!! Thumbs Up!

wild1apache

I just want to thank Nativeway for going above and beyond when I was in Grand Cayman on the Carnival Valor last Thursday, September 22nd. When I first emailed and inquired about the Stingray City and Island Tour they had not had a lot of requests and from a business standpoint, I guess it didn't make a lot of sense to run that tour for a very small number of people particularly with the price of gas as it is. To gas up a 20 passenger bus as well as a boat for only 4 people really is kind of ridiculous when you think about it. After emailing with Sharon a few times and trying my darndest to try to get some more people (14 to be exact) she said that she would consider it. I was very persistant on this list to try to "enroll" people to come with us on this tour. In the end, Sharon agreed to run the tour for myself and my friend. We were able to entice our dining room table mates to go with us so there was a total of 4 people. Can I just say that this was one of the best days of my life. Nativeway really went out of the way in this case. It was difficult due to the swells to tender over to Grand Cayman but when we got there, they were waiting for us even though we were late. They took us around and since it was such a small group, we really got the royal treatment. After we swam with the stingrays, we met up with another group which I beleive to be the RRR group so we could catch the bus back to the ship together. I heard all of the participants in that tour speaking very highly of their day as well. I would highly recommend Nativeways hands down when considering a shore excursion in Grand Cayman.

I TOTALLY AGREE. We did the RRR on September 6 and was the hi-lite of our vacation. When we got back to the boat dock a little earlier than expected, the bus to return us to the tender dock wasn't ready, so what did we see? Sharon and her husband with their own vehicles waiting there to personally drive us back. Now that was service!!!!

Now it makes sense!! Your boat followed us in through the canal - - we were wondering who was hooking up with us on the bus! Thanks to you trying to recruit for Nativeway, our group did RRR and had a total blast! Glad your tour worked out for you, I know how badly you wanted it. Kudos to Nativeway for making this happen for ya!

Yes! That was us! My friend (the blond) and I and our two tablemates were able to go. I tried to get more people to go. I was wondering who in the van was also from this board. It sounded like you all had a blast. Those 4 kids from Arkansas at the back of the van were HILARIOUS! We ended up sitting in front of them. In any event, I am glad that we all got to do what we wanted and that it worked out for everyone!

Archived