New Website

According to the recent email from Thomson the new cruise website is about to launch.

Just seen the main Thomson site has gone off for maintenance, but before it did the Cruises tab had a new arrow next to it for a dropdown box. Looks like it could be imminent...

I wonder if when it launches they will have a 'select your cabin' feature. :rolleyes:

TUI Cruises have got it, so they can't say now that their systems can't do it as with the merger they should be sharing these kind of things now.

Lets hope it is an improvement - can't get worse I don't think. :eek:

Hello sailaway :) I was thinking about you yesterday :). Are you still updating the cabin reviews? We are just on our way home from Celebration, so wondering if you would like review of cabin 660. It is a very nice cabin.

Hi Linda looking forward to hearing about your cruise [emoji3]

Hope you have had a wonderful cruise. PLEASE let us know your thoughts on cabin 660 as we have booked this on Spirit for next year and I think it will be the same.
It was a very good cabin :) If you are on Facebook I will post some pictures later. It is very handy for the gangway and lifts. Nice and quiet and no vibration. (We spoke to a lady who was higher up the ship and she said the vibration was worse up there) The only bit of noise we heard was the beep of the machine as people got off the ship and occasionally crew chatting outside as they had a staff-room of some sort opposite.

I think you will like it. We had 668 on the Spirit last year and that was good too.

Hi Linda looking forward to hearing about your cruise [emoji3]
Patience, patience all-afloaty ;)

I didn't make any notes this time, so will have to dig into my memory, which is not that good, lol.

Three lines of washing out so far and shopping to do!

One thing we did notice was the pushing of extras on the ship :eek: but more of that later. Tesco awaits me :(

Yes, it was actually the evening before and at midnight, at the start of our anniversary, she announced it and sang three very romantic songs an absolutely fantastic start to our special day. She also announced it again on the evening of the actual day when we walked in (hope I've explained that correctly:rolleyes:). As you can imagine my report will be favorable but a little biased. I did look for you in Horizons but i was a little embarrassed:( to start asking all the groups if they new CL or PC think if only a couple of groups i might has risked it :eek:

I did ask one lady on the last day she was in the laundry and i know you have said in the past that you do yours on the last day think she thought i was a nutter so i got away with it;)