What's Your Favorite Size Packing Cube?

karinad

Thanks! That sounds like the one I'm looking at. IT Luggage has a few different kinds. This one comes in several colors: black, grey, pink, blue. I'd love to get something other then black, but our ds will be using it too, so pink wouldn't do. Plus, black won't show the dirt. I'll just have to dress it up to recognize it.

You will love it. I was lucky enough to snag a bright red one at TJ MAXX. Can't miss it at the airport. :D

I'm trying to decide between the 31" or 26". I understand that the wheels are included in the measurements and the bag isn't expandable. I'd go with the 31 inch if it's within the airlines limits.

31" might be too big for some airlines overall measurements. Also more potential for going overweight.

31" might be too big for some airlines overall measurements. Also more potential for going overweight.

The largest of this set of 3 gives the linear inches as 61. I'll have to look over the airline we're flying, usually JetBlue, Southwest, United or American. Overweight is the most important reason I want to buy lighter luggage. I think the largest is 6 lbs.

We own 4 International Traveler bags. We have three giraffe print and one bright red. They have been used and abused for years on cruises and flights all over the world. They look really bad, but they are in great functional condition. In addition I have a smaller hard side carry on that I picked up a few years ago. It is a spinner and that can be an advantage if boarding an airliner that does not use baggage cans.